skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Who the what now?
Pushka
Radio lady, artist in hiding, crazy eye connoisseur, and drummer with L plates. I'm stealing your stick and your schtick one at a time. I spend all my spare time dabbling in every craft I can get my hands on.
View my complete profile
Blogs & people & things I like
Mix Tape Zine
U-handbag
The Heart of Papercutting
The Design Files
One Red Robin
Kimono Reincarnate
ink & spindle
Discontent, A Mixtape Blog
Dick & Dora
Design*Sponge
applehead
Archivo del blog
▼
2010
(
4
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
May
(
1
)
▼
March
(
2
)
Isn't this just the most amazing use of colour pen...
Finally, after more than a year of deliberating, I...
Subscribe in a reader
Pushka
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Isn't this
just the most amazing use of colour pencils?
You can see
more of
Maria Cristina Bellucci's work
here
.
Found via
Kimono Reincarnate
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment