Finally, after more than a year of deliberating, I've commenced my blog. I'm hoping this can be a place of exploration, sharing, and creativity. A place where I can upload all my crafty experiments, develop my bag making style, and build my clientele.
Recently I have been trying out leather, which is a new textile for me. Working with it wasn't quite as simple as I thought it would be.
For Valentines Day I made himself a leather notebook cover. I got all the right bits and bobs for the sewing machine, the right thread, and all the right measurements. Seemed simple enough...till I started sewing away happily at my carefully cut out pieces, and the leather stretched. Who would've thunk it aye? Everything went squee sideways and I had a hell of a time trying to squash the notebook into the cover! At least it was made with love right?
It might be safer for now, sticking to using leather in my card making.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Posted by Pushka at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
wow i was very interested in the paper cutting website, sure need a lot of patience to cut such detail
PS i loved your new website too
Post a Comment