skip to main | skip to sidebar

Who the what now?

My Photo
Pushka
Radio lady, artist in hiding, crazy eye connoisseur, and drummer with L plates. I'm stealing your stick and your schtick one at a time. I spend all my spare time dabbling in every craft I can get my hands on.
View my complete profile

Blogs & people & things I like

  • Mix Tape Zine
  • U-handbag
  • The Heart of Papercutting
  • The Design Files
  • One Red Robin
  • Kimono Reincarnate
  • ink & spindle
  • Discontent, A Mixtape Blog
  • Dick & Dora
  • Design*Sponge
  • applehead

Archivo del blog

  • ▼ 2010 (4)
    • ► August (1)
    • ▼ May (1)
      • Ooh, it's been a little quiet on the blog and craf...
    • ► March (2)
Subscribe in a reader

Pushka

Monday, May 3, 2010

Ooh, it's been a little quiet on the blog and crafting front, with work taking some hectic priority.
But here are some little snippets for you...

Look! I finally ordered and received the new labels for my bags and textile goodies.
I've even had previous customers who are currently 'tagless' requesting that they have a tag sewn in pronto pronto.
These tags are currently sitting politely next my mismatched piles of cut out material and backing fabric...ready to be sewn into brand new bag creations for you.




Last weekend the Urban Uprising guys gave me tickets to Art Melbourne.
So much art and so much inspiration! The count down is now on to get my new studio all set up and homely, to give the creative juices somewhere to thrive.
While I was in Melbourne I took a few snaps of some street art - just another of my fascinations.

Posted by Pushka at 9:45 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod

Work under CC License

Creative Commons License